Deadline: June 20, 2021
Applications will be accepted until July 18, if spots are still available.
The following material should be sent to the Artistic Director Cristiana Pegoraro
- via email ( NarniaArtsAcademy@gmail.com )
- or via regular mail to: Via Cavour 3, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Application form Click here to download the application form
- Photocopy of an ID
- Parent’s authorization if the student is a minor Download the Parent’s Authorization Form
- Short resumé
- Repertoire student wishes to study at the Narnia Festival
- A short video not to exceed 2 minutes to be sent via whatsapp at +39 335 433784 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (not necessary if the applicant is already a student of one of our faculty members)
- Application fee of € 140 (or € 90 where specified). Please attach a copy of the bank transfer’s receipt.
- Beneficiary: NARNIA ARTS ACADEMY
- Account Number: 2000 405
- Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
- Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
- Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
- Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Bank Head Office: Piazza della Repubblica 21, 05018 Orvieto, Italy
- Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.