Narnia Arts Academy
The Narnia Arts Academy is the brainchild of Cristiana Pegoraro whose goal is to mix music, art, education and tourism, by uniting culture and geography in an innovative interdisciplinary initiative aimed at the dissemination and comprehension of the arts and understanding of the architectural and historical heritage, combined with the strong spiritual charge of the Umbrian region.
The result is a rich program of events, which include concerts, conferences, lessons, master classes, workshops, programs for young people, exhibits and guided tours.
From July 7th to 28th the Narnia Arts Academy and the City of Narni will offer the second season of the Narnia Festival and International Summer Training Program, with the participation of world-renowned artists, teachers and young students from the most important international schools, including The Juilliard School in New York, Mozarteum – Salzburg, University of Miami,Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst – Vienna and the Academy of the Teatro alla Scala.
- Cristiana Pegoraro President and Artistic Director
- Eraldo Bordoni Vice President
- Lana Ivanov Educational and Artistic Administrator
- Kathi Kleiner Educational Coordinator
- Paolo Sebastiani Accountant
- Giovanna Porta Treasurer
- Elide Bergamaschi Press Office
- Andreina Santicchia Coordinator
- Mariolina Malafoglia Secretary