Terms & Conditions
- The Narnia Culture and Leisure Programs are open to all students with no age limit. For underage students, parents will need to sign the parent’s authorization exempting the organization from any liability with respect to the child.
- All courses will be activated with a minimum number of 4 students up to a maximum of 20 students.
- The management reserves the right to cancel one or more courses. In this case the students will be warned immediately and will be refunded the registration and participation fees.
- If a course is cancelled due to a teacher’s serious problem, participants will be refunded the registration and participation fee, less bank transfer expenses.
- Those having enrolled who are unable to attend the course will be entitled to a refund of only the participation fee as long as they give notice at least 30 days before beginning of the course. The management, however, will retain 15% for processing fees.
- Management does not assume any risk or damage arising from the activities of the participants in the courses.
- At the end of the Narnia Culture and Leisure Programs, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance and merit.
- The organization is not responsible for any damage to persons and property which may occur during the period of the Campus.
- Application to the Narnia Culture and Leisure Programs require the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the release to Narnia Arts Academy/Narnia Festival for use of photos and filming of lessons and any other event related to the activity of the courses, without any rights resulting from this use by the course participants.