Deadline: June 15, 2021
Applications will be accepted until July 19, if spots are still available.
The following material should be sent to the Artistic Director Cristiana Pegoraro
– via email (NarniaArtsAcademy@gmail.com)
– or via regular mail to
Narnia Arts Academy
Via Cavour, 3
05100 Terni – Italy
- Application form – Click here to download the application form
- Photocopy of an ID
- Parent’s authorization if the student is a minor – Click here to download the Parent’s Authorization Form
- Short resumé
- Short audio/video recording (max 2 minutes. No need to be professional, smartphone quality is enough) to send via whatsapp at +39 335 433784 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recording will help us understand the level of the student in order to place him/her in the right ensemble group. The recording is not necessary if the applicant is already a student of one of our faculty members.
- Application fee of 140 euros or 90 euros where specified (non refundable – This fee will be refunded if a course will not be activated due to an insufficient number of students). Please attach a copy of the bank transfer’s receipt.
Methods of payment
Application fee via bank transfer by June 15th.
Tuition fee via bank transfer by July 10th or cash in euros at our offices upon arrival in Narni.
- Beneficiary: NARNIA ARTS ACADEMY
- Account Number: 2000 405
- Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
- Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
- Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
- Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Bank Head Office: Piazza della Repubblica 21, 05018 Orvieto, Italy
- Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.
Narnia Arts Academy’s address is: Via Cavour 3 – 05100 Terni.
Please specify the student’s name, instrument and JUNIOR MASTERCLASSES on the bank transfer.