Fees and Application
The tuition fee for each course is €800.00.
Each class will require a minimum of 12 students up to a maximum of 20.
All students will be awarded a certificate of attendance and merit.
To enroll in the courses it is necessary to:
- download and fill out the application form – click here to download the Application Form
- submit the application form to email@example.com before April 5, 2017
- wait for confirmation of activation of chosen course
- pay the non refundable application fee of euros 120 and send a copy of the payment receipt via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax (+39 0744 403132) before April 15, 2017
- pay the tuition fee (euros 700) and send a copy of the payment receipt via email (email@example.com) or via fax (+39 0744 403132) before May 20, 2017
- attach the parent’s authorization if the student is a minor – click here to download the Parent’s Authorization Form
Payments must be submitted via bank transfer to the following account:
- Beneficiary: NARNIA ARTS ACADEMY
- Account Number: 2000 405
- Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
- Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
- Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
- Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Bank Head Office: Piazza della Repubblica 21, 05018 Orvieto, Italy
- Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.
Please specify the student’s name and Italian Language and Culture Courses in the bank transfer.
Bank transfer fees are charged to the applicant.
Tuition fee includes:
- 90 hours of classes Credits (trasferable)
- All excursions with private bus listed in this presentation
- All transfers by private bus (Rome and Perugia included)
- Transfer from and to Rome airport by private bus (July 16 and July 31)
- Transfer from and to Narni – Amelia train station by private shuttle (July 16 and July 31)
Airfare not included.
- All students enrolled in the Italian Language and Culture Courses can participate as auditors to all the lessons held during the International Summer Training Program* organized by the Narnia Arts Academy from July 12 to July 30, 2017 at no extra cost.
- All students enrolled in the Italian Language and Culture Courses can participate to all exhibitions, shows and concerts organized by the Narnia Arts Academy during the Narnia Festival* at no extra cost (July 18 – July 30, 2017)
- All students enrolled in the Italian Language and Culture Courses can participate in the Narnia Culture&Leisure Programs* organized by the Narnia Arts Academy from July 16 to July 30, 2017 receiving a 50% discount on all activities (with the exception of the cooking classes and wine tastings). No admission fee required. Packages available. Please inquire.
* For information on Narnia Festival and International Summer Training Program and on Narnia Culture&Leisure Programs please visit www.narniafestival.com
For more information on the Italian Language and Culture Courses, please contact Cristiana Pegoraro at firstname.lastname@example.org.