Please note that a non refundable deposit of 500 euros is due upon confirmation of role or acceptance to the program within two weeks of acceptance.
“Coming to Italy form” MUST be filled out and accompany payment.
First payment due April 15, 2021 (50% of full tuition, minus the 500 euros deposit – non refundable) – Final payment due June 1st (non refundable)
Methods of payment
Bank transfer to the following account:
- Beneficiary: NARNIA ARTS ACADEMY
- Account Number: 2000 405
- Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
- Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
- Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
- Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Bank Head Office: Piazza della Repubblica 21, 05018 Orvieto, Italy
- Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.
The Narnia Arts Academy mailing address is: Via Cavour, 3 – 05100 Terni, Italy.
Please specify the student’s name and “VOCAL ARTS” in the bank transfer.
US bank transfers fees are not included in tuition. Tuition covers the Italian bank transfer fees.
Please specify with your bank that the tuition must be paid in EUROS.
Cash in US$ to our Manhattan office on the Upper West Side (you will save the bank transfer fee up to $40). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note different address from the Vocal Arts email) for exact address and to schedule an appointment. You will receive a payment receipt.