Terms and Conditions
- The Narnia Flamenco Program is open to Italian and foreign participants with no age limit. For underage students, parents will need to sign the parent’s authorization exempting the organization from any liability with respect to the child.
- Students enrolled in the Narnia Flamenco Program can participate in the Narnia Culture&Leisure Program and in the Italian Language and Culture Courses getting a 20% discount.
- Participants enrolled in the Narnia Flamenco Program will perform for the Festival provided they are dressed appropriately.
- The course will be active with a minimum of 5 students up to a maximum determined by the teacher.
- The management reserves the right to cancel the program. In this case the participants will be warned immediately and will be refunded the registration and participation fees.
- If a course is cancelled due to a teacher’s serious problem, participants will be refunded the registration and participation fee, less bank transfer expenses.
- Those having enrolled who are unable to attend the program will be entitled to a refund of only the participation fee as long as they give notice at least 30 days before beginning of the course. The management, however will retain 15% for processing fees.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- It is forbidden to take or give private lessons within the Campus.
- Management does not assume any risk or damage arising from the activities of the participants in the courses.
- At the end of the program, Narnia Flamenco participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- The organization is not responsible for any damage to persons and property which may occur during the period of the Campus.
- Application to the Narnia Flamenco Program requires the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the release to Narnia Arts Academy/Narnia Festival for use of photos and filming of lectures, concerts and any other event related to the activity of the course, without any rights resulting from this use by the course participants.
For more information, please contact Cristiana Pegoraro, Artistic Director,