The Narnia Flamenco Program will offer several tours in Narni and surroundings with private guide.
- Undergrounds of San Domenico (XII century) and Auditorium,
- Eroli Museum.
- Churches: Cathedral (XIII century), Santa Margherita (XVII century), Santa Restituta (IV-V century), Sant’Agostino (XIV century),
- Theater (built in 1856)
- Palazzo dei Priori (built in 1275)
- Main Squares
- Albornoz Fortress (built in 1370)
- Ponte d’Augusto (27 B.C.)
Rome (full day by private bus)
Orvieto (one of the most beautiful cities in Umbria) Half day by bus/car
Piediluco Lake & Marmore Falls (Highest waterfalls in Europe) Half day by bus/car
Carsulae (one of the most important archaeological sites in Italy) Half day by bus/car
To be seen but not included:
Speco di San Francesco (built in 1213)
During the program, Narnia Arts Academy will organize dinners and open air entertainment in beautiful historic sites.
Participants will have free access to all the Narnia Festival performances. For a detailed schedule of performances, please check http://www.narniaartsacademy.com/en/the-narnia-festival/events/