• A non-refundable application fee of EUR 130 is due by June 1st, 2016
• A tuition fee of EUR 200 – is due by June 30th, 2016
All payments must be submitted in Euros.
Method of payment
- Beneficiary: NARNIA ARTS ACADEMY
- Account Number: 2000 405
- Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
- Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
- Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
- Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
- Bank Head Office: Piazza della Repubblica 21, 05018 Orvieto, Italy
- Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.
The Narnia Arts Academy mailing address is: Via Cavour, 3 – 05100 Terni, Italy.
Please specify the student’s name and program in the bank transfer.
The fee covers:
- classes from July 18 to July 23 included
- admission to all activities of the Narnia Festival
- Entrance fees at the Eroli Museum in Narni and Marmore Waterfalls
- Transfers by private bus to concerts and dinners organized within the Narnia Festival
- All afternoon and evening concerts
- Narnia Arts Academy annual membership card. The card will allow you to receive a discount on purchases and services from affiliated stores in Terni and Narni.
Airfare, lodging and meals are not included.