Application & Fees
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Applications will be accepted until July 10, if spots are still available.
The following material should be sent to the Artistic Director Cristiana Pegoraro
– via email ( NarniaArtsAcademy@gmail.com )
– or via regular mail to
Narnia Arts Academy
Via Cavour, 3
05100 Terni – Italy
- Application form – Click here to download the Application form
- Photocopy of an ID
- Parent’s authorization if the student is a minor – Click here to download the parent’s authorization form
- Copy of the bank transfer’s receipt.
Participation in the Culture&Leisure Programs requires a payment of a non refundable application fee of €50.
The application fee will not be charged to the participants already enrolled in any of the courses of the International Summer Training Program and the Italian Language and Culture Courses.
For the cost of each course, please visit the page “program”.
The €50 application fee includes:
- free entrance to all concerts organized by Narnia Arts Academy
- VIP reserved seating at all events
- participation as auditor to all the classes of the International Summer Training Program (except for Italian Language Classes)
- preferred price on accommodation
- preferred price on meals
- annual membership card. The card will allow you to receive a discount on purchases and services from affiliated stores and restaurants in Narni.
For more information, please contact Narnia Arts Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Bank transfer to the following account:
Bank: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI ORVIETO
Branch Address: Via Turati 25, 05100 Terni, Italy
Account Owner (Beneficiary): Narnia Arts Academy
Account Number: 2000 405
Iban: IT32 B062 2014 4060 0000 2000 405
Swift (BIC): BPBAITR1
Please specify the applicant’s name and Narnia Culture&Leisure Program in the bank transfer.
Applicants are responsible for all bank transfer fees.
Narnia Arts Academy’s mailing address is: Via Cavour, 3 – 05100 Terni – Italy