Terms & Conditions
- The International Voice Master Class with Norberg-Schulz & Marriott is open to participants of all nationalities and there is no age limit. For young students, parents will need to sign an authorization form (available from email@example.com) exempting the organization from any liability to insure their child.
- All participants enrolled in the International Voice Master Class with Norberg-Schulz & Marriott must have appropriate attire to perform within their respective programmatic performances. Appropriate dress for men constitutes a suit and tie. For women gowns that are age and professionally appropriate are required for all performances.
- In the case of cancellation of the master class, participants will be notified at the earliest convenience of the administration. The association reserves all rights to move forward with cancellation of the masterclass, and will refund all tuition to attendees in a timely manner.
- If a course is cancelled due to a teacher’s serious problem, participants will be refunded the registration and participation fee, less bank transfer expenses.
- Those having enrolled who are unable to attend the program will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the tuition fee as long as they give notice of at least 30 days before beginning of the course. The management reserves the right to retain 15% of all tuition paid in processing fees in the case of inability to attend the program.
- Tuition fees always include Italian bank transfer fees.
- Management does not assume any risks or damages arising from the on-goings of the participants in the program.
- The organization is not responsible for any damage to persons and property which may occur during the period of the program.
- The application to the International Voice Master Class with Norberg-Schulz & Marriott requires the unconditional acceptance of nondisclosure and assumes a total release to Narnia Arts Academy/Narnia Festival for use of photos and filming of performances, concerts, lectures, masterclasses, staging and any other event related to the activity of the program, without any rights resulting from this use by the program’s participants.
For more information, please contact Cristiana Pegoraro, Artistic Director