Terms and Conditions
- The Junior Masterclasses are open to all Italian and foreign students with no age limit. For underage students, parents will need to sign the parent’s authorization form exempting the organization from any liability with respect to the child.
- Students (except pianists) will have to bring their own music stand.
- Practicing pianos and keyboards are available for pianists two hours every day.
- All students enrolled in the Junior Masterclasses will perform public concerts provided they are dressed appropriately.
- The courses will be active with a minimum of 6 students up to a maximum determined by each teacher, except in special cases decided by the management.
- The management reserves the right to cancel one or more courses. In this case the students will be warned immediately and will be refunded the registration and participation fees.
- If a course is cancelled due to a teacher’s serious problem, participants will be refunded the registration and participation fee, less bank transfer expenses.
- Those having enrolled who are unable to attend the course will be entitled to a refund of only the participation fee as long as they give notice at least 60 days before beginning of the course. The management, however will retain 15% for processing fees.
- The application fee is non refundable. This fee will be refunded if a course will not be activated due to an insufficient number of students
- It is forbidden to take or give private lessons within the Campus.
- Management does not assume any risk or damage arising from the activities of the participants in the courses.
- At the end of the course, all the participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- The organization is not responsible for any damage to persons and property which may occur during the period of the Campus.
- Application to the Campus requires the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the release to Narnia Arts Academy/Narnia Festival for use of photos and filming of lectures, concerts and any other event related to the activity of the course, without any rights resulting from this use by the course participants (please check the related box on the application form).
For more information, please contact Cristiana Pegoraro, Artistic Director