The Italian Language and Culture Courses include several tours with private guide.
Narni and surroundings
- Undergrounds of San Domenico (XII century) and Auditorium,
- Undergrounds and Church of Santa Maria Impensole (built in 1175), Eroli Museum.
- Churches: Cathedral (XIII century), Santa Margherita (XVII century),
Santa Restituta (IV-V century), Sant’Agostino (XIV century),
- Theater (built in 1856)
- Palazzo dei Priori (built in 1275)
- Main Squares
- Albornoz Fortress (built in 1370)
- Ponte d’Augusto (27 B.C.)
- Rome (full day by private bus)*
- Perugia and Assisi (full day by private bus)*
- Todi, Spoleto (full day by private bus)*
- Firenze (full day by train)
*Upon request, each full day excursion may include lunch and dinner box
During the two-week program, Narnia Arts Academy will organize dinners, entertainment and open air concerts in beautiful places.